Sunday, June 15, 2008

Entering The Teaching Profession

Entering the Teaching Profession My parents are teachers. I have watched them in their profession. Their works have impacted so many young people .My father is a PE teacher and a high school football coach. My mother has taught first grade and kindergarten for years. I am interested in helping people learn new things about themselves and our world.
My professional goal is to become a high school PE teacher and a football coach. As a Physical Education teacher, I hope to teach student the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Exercise is essential to good health. As a football coach, I want to help individual athletes learn how to become members of a team working for a common goal.
I’m hopeful that this course will allow me to better understand this profession. I am interested in learning the history and also finding more ways to reach the needs of the various students I will teach.

No comments: